Tuesday 28 February 2012

Extra Work: Fort 4 Storyboard

Sketched Page 01 of 05
Cleaned Up Page 01 of 05
During my final major project i was approached by Fort 4 to do some clear visuals for their fashion storyboard for a small fee and they had basic outlines of the storyboard which were given to me to use and i accepted this job because i felt this would be a breather to my multiple projects and wasn't much work that was needed from me other then the outlined specifics of the storyboard and the deadline of Friday, i had completed the work on Wednesday night and had given the images to Fort 4 who told me that the work was great and in the transaction of the money i remembered something of which Bridget had mentioned in class that a deal of 'you scratch my back and i'll scratch yours' would be beneficial to both parties and this is when i thought rather than take the money if i ask Fort 4 to have me in mind for their next piece of artwork or stoyrboard needed then i would let this piece of work pass over to them and in which they agreed so i feel this benefited me because i would have work coming from them when needed.
 
 
Sketched Page 02 of 05
Cleaned Up Page 02 of 05
On the left side is the sketched version of the storyboard that i had done and on the right side is the cleaned up and handed to Fort 4 version.
Sketched Page 03 of 05
Cleaned Up Page 03 of 05






Cleaned Up Page 04 of 05
Sketched Page 04 of 05
Sketched Page 05 of 05
Cleaned Up Page 05 of 05

No comments:

Post a Comment